Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist -- South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Sanford Children’s Specialty Clinic, a multispecialty pediatric clinic, is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Pediatric Cardiologist to add depth to the existing program.
• Join three other Pediatric Cardiologists. Sanford Children’s Specialty clinic is a well-established, full range practice. This very busy and growing practice is particularly interested in physicians who share their philosophy to establish strong relationships with patients, their families and relate well to referring physicians and colleagues.
• Ideal opportunity for an individual who desires to have an academic environment in a primarily clinical practice. Teaching medical students, pediatric residents, and adult cardiology fellows is expected.
• Training in interventional catheterizations would be preferred.
• Outpatient and inpatient services, including pediatric and adult congenital cardiology.
• Largest pediatric sub-specialty group in the region consisting of 60+ pediatric sub-specialists.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health
serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Sr. Director Physician Recruitment (605)328-6996