Pediatric Infectious Disease - North Dakota - Fargo
Pediatric Infectious Disease
Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, ND is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Infectious Disease physician to join our established BC Pediatric Infectious Disease specialist and the expansive pediatric specialty team at Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Outpatient clinic and inpatient consultant practice in the region’s only Level II trauma Children's Hospital with 24/7 in-house coverage by pediatric hospitalist, NICU, and PICU teams
- Consultative service with daytime call of 1:2 with proposed model of 7 days on 7 days off
- Sanford Medical Center houses a 12 bed PICU with additional flex beds if needed. Floor is shared with 24 bed pediatric unit, and 40-bed Level III NICU.
- Collaborative relationships between primary and subspecialty services including Pediatric Allergy/Immunology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Child Abuse, Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Nephrology, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatric Rheumatology, Pediatric Sleep Medicine, and Medical Genetics. Surgical services include Pediatric General Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, and Pediatric Orthopedics as well as collaborative relationships with Otolaryngology and Urology services.
- Sanford Health Fargo serves a large catchment area of approximately 1.2 million throughout the entire state of ND, northwestern MN, and portions of SD and MT
- Joint appointment as clinical faculty with Department of Pediatrics at UND School of Medicine and Health Science.
- Planned Pediatric Residency Program to start in 2023
- Smaller city with big city activities and opportunities
Fargo, ND Community Information
Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter - firstname.lastname@example.org