Pediatric Hospitalist - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist at the Sanford Bemidji Medical Center.
- Join a growing Pediatric Hospitalist program with full staff support at Sanford Bemidji Medical Center
- Block scheduling, 7 on/7 off, 12 hour shifts
- Level II nursery
- Average daily pediatric census: 2.5
- Average daily newborn census: 8
- Five OB/GYN Physicians
- 925 deliveries per year on average
- Excellent referral relationship with NICU/PICU at Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, ND
Sanford Health in Bemidji, Minn., is the largest health care provider in the region. With more than 1,500 staff members, 130 physicians/advanced practice providers and 500 volunteers, we offer a wide range of services.
Every year, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center has more than 6,500 admissions, 262,000 outpatient visits and 925 births. As a regional hub, the emergency department, a level IV trauma center, treats more than 27,000 patients annually. The trauma center is also supported by critical care medical air transportation including Sanford AirMed.
To learn more about this opportunity or to submit your CV for consideration, please contact: