Pediatric Hospitalist - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist at the Sanford Bemidji Medical Center.
- Join a growing Pediatric Hospitalist program with full staff support at Sanford Bemidji Medical Center
- Block scheduling, 7 on/7 off, 12 hour shifts
- Level II nursery
- Average daily pediatric census: 2.5
- Average daily newborn census: 8
- Six OB/GYN Physicians
- 980 deliveries per year on average
- Excellent referral relationship with NICU/PICU at Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, ND
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bemidji, MN Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Brian Hall, Physician Recruiter