Pediatrics - Minnesota - Alexandria
Sanford Health is seeking a Part-Time BC/BE Pediatrician for a growing practice in Alexandria, MN. Boasting a primary care service area of 50,000 and specialty care service area of 100,000, Sanford Health Alexandria is proud to offer care by 48 providers in over 20 specialties. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- 15-20 Patients seen a day
- Flexible schedule
- Call would be 1:7
- Includes hospital privileges; ability to work in Level II nursery; ability to stabilize/transfer patients
- Procedures done in office: circumcisions; I & D
- Including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Surgery, ENT, Endocrinology, Oncology & Hematology, Pediatrics, Psychology, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, and Podiatry. Also, Profile by Sanford (weight loss service).
- Sanford Outreach Services including Allergy & Immunology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Sleep Medicine, Urology, and Vascular Surgery
- Warm, fun, thriving group
- Located next to hospital
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
Community - Alexandria, Minnesota Alexandria balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment.
- Beautiful Minnesota resort community
- 4-season recreation, including parks, downhill skiing, hunting, fishing and much more
- Excellent school system and options
- Technical & community college
- Cultural events, theater and arts
- Convenient shopping, excellent restaurants
- Multiple fitness clubs and YMCA
- Convenient location: 130 miles to Minneapolis-St Paul; 100 miles to Fargo; 65 miles to St Cloud
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516