Pediatric Gastroenterology - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Sanford Children’s Hospital and Sanford School of Medicine at the University of SD are seeking a full-time BC/ BE Pediatric Gastroenterologist to join three other pediatric gastroenterologists and one nurse practitioner.
• Opportunity is best suited for the physician desiring a clinical practice in an academic setting, research is optional
• Dietitians, social workers, and Integrated Health Therapists are available in the clinic
• Department includes 70+ members with essentially all Pediatric sub-specialties represented including a Hospitalist Service for admitted patients
• Sanford Children's Hospital has 146 beds and is the only free-standing children's hospital in the state of SD
• Opportunities exist for teaching pediatric residents and medical students as well as involvement in committees and leadership
• Endoscopy procedures are done in the OR with anesthesia support
Nationally competitive salary with a comprehensive physician benefit package including a Relocation Allowance
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For More Information, Contact
Mary Jo Burkman, FASPR
Sr. Director Physician Recruitment (605)328-6996