Pediatric Gastroenterology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Gastroenterologist to join our existing Pediatric Gastroenterologist at Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Join a team of 1 MD and 1 NP along with 20 pediatric specialties including pediatric surgery, with our own 2 on-staff pediatric surgeons
- Clinic-based practice with hospital consults throughout the Children's Hospital (NICU, Peds, PICU)
- Work closely with our two on-staff Board Certified pediatric surgeons
- Endoscopy included in the practice for both hospital and clinic patients
- Peds GI is involved in the Cystic Fibrosis CTC as a part of the U of MN CF center
- Full-time dedicated pediatric respiratory therapy department, pediatric physical therapy and rehabilitation service, pediatric clinical nutrition service, child injury prevention program, child life program, pediatric medical social work, and other pediatric experts.
- Largest team of more than 65 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the region
- Region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- One of 195 designated National Association of Children’s Hospitals in the country
- Member of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Opened July 2017, the new state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center houses a new children's unit with16-bed general pediatrics, 40-bed NICU and 16-bed PICU
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter