Pediatrics Gastroenterology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Gastroenterologist to join our existing Pediatric Gastroenterologist at Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota. Join a dynamic team of 20 pediatric specialties including pediatric surgery, with our own 2 on-staff pediatric surgeons.
- Clinic-based practice with hospital consults throughout the Children's Hospital (NICU, Peds, PICU)
- Work closely with our two on-staff Board Certified pediatric surgeons
- Endoscopy included in the practice for both hospital and clinic patients
- Peds GI is involved in the Cystic Fibrosis CTC as a part of the U of MN CF center
- Full-time dedicated pediatric respiratory therapy department, pediatric physical therapy and rehabilitation service, pediatric clinical nutrition service, child injury prevention program, child life program, pediatric medical social work, and other pediatric experts.
- Largest team of more than 65 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the region
- Region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- One of 195 designated National Association of Children’s Hospitals in the country
- Member of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Opened July 2017, the new state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center houses a new children's unit with16-bed general pediatrics, 40-bed NICU and 16-bed PICU.
Be part of a physician driven organization with excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance, and much more.
Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas. Our family is 25,000 strong and our care stretches across 220,000 square miles. The Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo area is a robust metropolitan community of nearly 230,000 and growing. Offering the best of both worlds, the community is large enough to support many amenities of a large urban setting such as an International Airport, Community Theater, Symphony, three universities and a community college, a professional baseball team and a zoo yet not so large as to generate the drawbacks such as a high crime rate, traffic congestion and pollution. The area enjoys four seasons with low humidity making for pleasant spring, summer and autumn days.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516