Pediatric Endocrinology - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Sanford Children’s Hospital and Sanford USD School of Medicine are seeking a full time Pediatric Endocrinologist to join two physicians and one nurse practitioner in the section.
• Join an experienced team of social workers, dietitians, certified diabetes educators, behavioral health, and genetic counselors to support ongoing care of children with diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
• Sanford Health has made a major commitment to improving type 1 diabetes care with an established clinical research program spanning from general population screening to immune interventions. Opportunities to contribute to these efforts are integrated into clinical practice.
• More than 70 sub-specialists and hospitalists share in multidisciplinary patient care & education of pediatric residents
• Sanford Children's Hospital has 146 beds and is the only free-standing children's hospital in South Dakota.
• Nationally competitive salary, generous incentive, along with a comprehensive physician benefit package including a Relocation Allowance
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For More Information, Contact
Mary Jo Burkman, FASPR
Sr. Director Physician Recruitment (605)328-6996