Pediatric Emergency Medicine - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Sanford Children’s Hospital and Sanford USD School of Medicine are seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician to join the pediatric faculty.
• Preferred training in General Pediatric residency followed by Pediatric EM fellowship; candidates with an Emergency Medicine residency and a Pediatric EM fellowship are also encouraged to apply
• Opportunity to build and recruit to a new Pediatric Emergency Medicine service
• Faculty appointment with the University of SD Sanford School of Medicine; responsibilities include the development of PEM curriculum for pediatric residents and medical students • Level II Certified Adult & Pediatric Trauma Center with comprehensive pediatric surgical, intensive care, hospitalists, and multispecialty support
• Supported by more than 70 Children's sub-specialists
• Sanford Children's Hospital has 146 beds and is the only free-standing children's hospital in the state of SD
• Nationally competitive salary, comprehensive physician benefit package including CME, Malpractice & Tail, and Relocation Allowance
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessilyn Barker, AASPR
Sr. Physician Recruiter (605) 328-6996