Pediatric Critical Care - North Dakota - Fargo
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, ND, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Critical Care Intensivist to join its team of 5 physicians working in the Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota. A minimum of 1-year experience is preferred.
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- 500 admits per year
- Brand new Sanford Medical Center houses a 12 bed PICU, with additional flex beds if needed. Floor shared with 20-24 bed pediatric unit, and 40-bed Level III NICU.
- One service week per month with additional night time calls. Rotating schedule with 5 other PICU physicians.
- Medical staff includes more than 65 board certified pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists
- Supported by AirMed transport services with helicopter and fixed wing covering a three state area. Over 300 pediatric and neonatal transports annually.
- Sanford's Children's Hospital is a supporting member of the NACHRI
- Sanford's PICU participates in the VPS database.
- Sanford's NICU Participates in the Vermont Oxford Network database.
- Opportunity to teach University of North Dakota medical students and Sanford Family Medicine residents
- Interest in teaching, regional outreach activities and clinical research are encouraged.
Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas. Our family is 25,000 strong and our care stretches across 220,000 square miles. The Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo area is a robust metropolitan community of nearly 230,000 and growing. Offering the best of both worlds, the community is large enough to support many amenities of a large urban setting such as an International Airport, Community Theater, Symphony, three universities and a community college, a professional baseball team and a zoo yet not so large as to generate the drawbacks such as a high crime rate, traffic congestion and pollution. The area enjoys four seasons with low humidity making for pleasant spring, summer and autumn days.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, 10 CME days & $5,000 for CME expenses per year, relocation assistance, and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516