Pediatric Critical Care - North Dakota - Fargo
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo, ND, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Critical Care Intensivist to join its team of 5 physicians working in the Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota. A minimum of 1-year experience is preferred.
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- 500 admits per year
- Brand new Sanford Medical Center houses a 12 bed PICU, with additional flex beds if needed. Floor shared with 20-24 bed pediatric unit, and 40-bed Level III NICU.
- One service week per month with additional night time calls. Rotating schedule with 5 other PICU physicians.
- Medical staff includes more than 65 board certified pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists
- Supported by AirMed transport services with helicopter and fixed wing covering a three state area. Over 300 pediatric and neonatal transports annually.
- Sanford's Children's Hospital is a supporting member of the NACHRI
- Sanford's PICU participates in the VPS database.
- Sanford's NICU Participates in the Vermont Oxford Network database.
- Opportunity to teach University of North Dakota medical students and Sanford Family Medicine residents
- Interest in teaching, regional outreach activities and clinical research are encouraged
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter