Pediatric Congenital Cardiology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatric/Congenital Cardiologist to join our expansive pediatric specialty team at Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
CONSIDER SANFORD HEALTH
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Sanford Medical Center houses a 12 bed PICU, with additional flex beds if needed. Floor shared with 24 bed pediatric unit, and 40-bed Level III NICU.
- Department currently consists of 5 pediatric cardiologists (one dual boarded in adult congenital) and 1 pediatric nurse practitioner.
- Call is shared equally amongst cardiologists.
- Call responsibilities include hospital consults and reads, no clinic.
- Typical clinic schedule of 6-8 patients a day.
- TTE and Fetal echocardiograms completed by in department board certified congenital sonographers.
- Regional (State of North Dakota and Western Minnesota) Echocardiograms and ECGs read by cardiologists.
- Outreach to Bismarck, Dickinson, and Minot, ND as well as Bemidji and Thief River Falls, MN with potential to add more sites.
- Outreach clinic: 8-10 patients scheduled with dedicated certified congenital sonographers traveling with providers.
- ½ day of admin time available when back from outreach.
- Specialized pediatric lipid clinic as well as adult congenital heart disease clinics within department.
- Advanced imaging services available include congenital TEE, chest and coronary CTA, as well as cardia MRI.
- Excellent regional services available for interventional and electrophysiology cardiac catheterization as well as cardiovascular thoracic surgery support
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
- Preferred but not required, advance imaging training (cardiac MRI, CTA) and/or adult congenital heart disease care.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
(701) 234-6516 • firstname.lastname@example.org