Pathology Molecular - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical
Molecular Pathology Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Molecular Pathologist to join the team. Applicants with a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Provides consultative and laboratory support within Sanford Health Imagenetics. Interprets common laboratory tests. Provides oversight for the interpretation of genetic test results. Performs medical decision-making, laboratory and other company functions that require a pathologist.
- Participates in the review and approval of new test offerings and service feasibilities. Participates in investigator meetings or client visits to provide medical support for clinical trials. Analyzes and responds to medical and pathology-related inquiries by clinical trial customers. Implements quality standards and helps assure regulatory and legal compliance.
- Collaborates in development and validation of methods and selection of appropriate tests. Serves as the liaison to the medical practice for questions related to medical genetic testing and interpretation of results. Serve as the Laboratory Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Director for the Medical Genetics Laboratory.
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, PTO Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance.
Sanford Health System
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
About Sanford Health in Sioux Falls
- 545-bed hospital
- Large referral area
- Research opportunities
- Serving a city population of 250,000
Sioux Falls Community
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact: