Pathology Cytopathology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health's expanding, multi-subspecialty hospital-based pathology group is seeking an AP/CP board-certified, cytopathology fellowship-trained pathologist with additional subspecialty fellowship training in GYN or breast. Position would be approximately 1/3 cytopathology & 2/3 surgical pathology signout with particular emphasis in fellowship-trained subspecialty area.
- Guaranteed salary first 2 years, with upside opportunity starting year 3
- Subspecialized sign-out of hematopathology, cytopathology, and dermatopathology by board-certified fellowship trained subspecialists
- Hybrid subspecialty model for surgical pathology with emphasis in a subset of organ systems
- Annual volume of 60000 surgical pathology cases, 700 bone marrows, 21000 GYN cases, 3000 non-GYN cytology cases
- 6 pathology assistants/grossing staff perform all gross dissections
- No autopsies
- Laboratory medical directorships
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter