Pathology Clinical - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Pathology - Anatomic and Clinical
Sanford Laboratories is seeking a Board Certified Clinical Pathologist.
• Medical Director and CLIA Director of a central reference laboratory supporting Sanford Health and external clients
• Joins laboratory leadership team providing medical leadership focusing on quality, efficiency, and growth
• Engages with practice and regional pathology teams driving best practice and proper utilization of diagnostic services
• Assists in standardization initiatives around equipment, test menus, and process to ensure consistent care across Sanford Health
• Sanford Health operates regional laboratories in Bemidji, Bismarck, Fargo, and Sioux Falls with additional hospital and clinic laboratories across the system, that are high, moderate and waived complexity
• Nationally competitive salary with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance, and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Jessilyn Healy, AASPR
(605) 328-6986 • firstname.lastname@example.org