Palliative Care - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Palliative Care Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Health is seeking a BE/BC Palliative Medicine physician to join the group.
- Ideal candidate would focus on providing relief from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness by improving quality of life for the patient and family
- Hospitalist service covers nights and weekends
- Our group serves as consultants in the hospital
- Call coverage for Hospice is shared amongst the section
- The group is primary coverage for Acute Hospice patients
- Inpatient and outpatient services are provided
- Work 4.5 days per week
- Sanford Health employs specially-trained team of doctors, nurses, social workers and other specialists for an extra layer of support
- Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance, and No State Income Tax
Sanford Health System
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
About Sanford Health in Sioux Falls
- 545-bed hospital
- Large referral area
- Research opportunities
- Serving a city population of 250,000
Sioux Falls Community
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact: