Orthopedics Sports Medicine - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Sports Medicine fellowship trained physician to join a successful, well-established practice.
- Join a team of 6 orthopedic surgeons, 4 podiatrists, 1 primary care sports physician and 6 advanced practice providers
- On-site imaging and therapy services
- Exceptional support from nurses and athletic trainers
- Weekend call 1:6
- Opportunity to cover high school, college, club, and professional sport teams
- Research opportunities available
- Integrated EPIC Healthcare System
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Katrina Johnson, Physician Recruiter