Orthopedics Adult Reconstructive - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon. The practice, one of Sanford’s Centers of Excellence, is located in Fargo, North Dakota. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- Sanford’s Orthopedic Department is comprised of 20 physicians and 19 advanced practice providers practicing in a 30,000 square foot clinic with 36 exam rooms, on-site imaging and therapy, 10 operating rooms and a dedicated inpatient orthopedic unit
- The physician group consists of several sub-specialties including: sports medicine, trauma, hand, general and primary care
- ROSA Robot, Bioskills & Biomechanical labs
- Over 9000 ortho surgeries are performed annually
- Call is shared within the department.
- Academic appointment with Orthopedic Residency program and research opportunities available
- State-of-the-art one-million-square-foot medical center opened in 2017, with 284 beds
- Level I Adult Trauma Center & Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter