Orthopedic Surgeon - North Dakota - Dickinson
Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible General Orthopedic Surgeon to join a successful, well-established practice with our current, part-time physician who provides general and pediatric services.
- Potential for growth within the practice
- Ambulatory Surgical Center attached to the main clinic, 3 operating suites
- Broad referral base spanning Western ND
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration
Salary/Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Two-year guarantee
- Attractive Sign On Incentive
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid CME
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
- Student Loan Repayment Option Available
Dickinson, ND is a progressive community that serves as a regional center of more than 100,000. Since the North Dakota oil boom the city has become one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Dickinson offers a balance of an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and clean living environment. Growth over the past decade has been fueled be a diverse economy fed by new wealth from energy, agriculture, and manufacturing. For the outdoors lovers, world-class bird and big-game hunting compliment hiking, biking and equestrian trails.
- largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation
- 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians
- 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Sanford Health ND West Region
Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program®.
- 228-bed hospital
- 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinic
- Affiliation with UND Family Medicine Residency Program
- Affiliation with NDSU College of Nursing
City of Dickinson
Dickinson Public Schools
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Connie Long, Director of Physician Recruitment Bismarck Region