Orthopedic Surgeon - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is seeking a BE/BC general orthopedic surgeon or fellowship trained in foot/ankle, shoulder or sport medicine.
- Join a team of three orthopedic surgeons, one sports
- medicine physician and five advanced practice providers
- Large referral base-142,000
- 118 bed hospital, 9 operating rooms
- New Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Center that includes:
- A two-story, 46,385 square foot expansion
- 2 state-of-the art X-ray rooms
- Space for up to six orthopedic surgeons
- Integrated services of orthopedics, sports medicine and rehab in one central location
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bemidji, MN Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Celia Beck, Physician Recruiter