Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon - North Dakota - Fargo
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon to practice in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Busy oral surgery practice encompassing general oral surgery procedures
- OMFS trauma coverage in the Emergency Medicine Department
- Practice can accommodate 2-3 OMFS physicians
- Call rotation 1:3 when partnering with independent OMFS in community
- Stipend for Trauma call coverage
- Beautifully updated clinic space includes exam and procedure rooms, physician offices, tech and nursing support
- Physicians do the majority of their procedures including those requiring sedation within the clinic setting
- Physicians have one day a week in the operating suite for general anesthesia cases
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- A new $494 million state-of-the-art medical center opened in June 2017 in south Fargo.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6517