Optometry - Minnesota - International Falls
Sanford Health is looking for Board Eligible or Board Certified Optometrist to join their team in International Falls, Minnesota. Candidates must be licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Minnesota.
- Join an integrated Optometry/Ophthalmology practice
- Team is comprised of 4 Ophthalmologists, 5 Optometrists, and full support staff
- Region includes 6 eye centers: Bemidji, Bagley, International Falls, Baudette, Fosston, Big Fork
- EMR System: EPIC with Kaleidescope module
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Position would require outreach to at least one of our satellite offices
- Experienced Optometrists, new graduates, and upcoming 2020 graduates are encouraged to apply
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bemidji, MN Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Brian Hall, Physician Recruiter