Ophthalmology - VitreoRetinal - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently recruiting for a BC/BE Vitreo-Retinal Surgeon to join staff in the Sanford Eye Services department in Fargo, ND. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- Sanford’s Eye Service Department currently includes four ophthalmologists, six optometrists, opticians and two onsite retail optical stores.
- Level I Adult Trauma Center with large referral base serving all of North Dakota, western Minnesota and eastern Montana
- This clinic-based practice is varied, challenging and rewarding with a large base of primary care physicians and optometrists.
- Candidates must be Board certified or Board eligible and must be licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of North Dakota.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter