Ophthalmology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently recruiting for a BC/BE Ophthalmologist to join staff in the Sanford Eye Services department in Fargo, ND. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- Retinal, Cornea & Occuloplasty fellowship trained preferred
- Sanford’s Eye Service Department currently includes four ophthalmologists, six optometrists, opticians and two onsite retail optical stores.
- Level I Adult Trauma Center with large referral base serving all of North Dakota, western Minnesota and eastern Montana
- This clinic-based practice is varied, challenging and rewarding with a large base of primary care physicians and optometrists.
- Candidates must be Board certified or Board eligible and must be licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of North Dakota.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Patty Absey, Manager-Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6539