Clinical Bone Marrow Transplant Program Director - North Dakota - Fargo
Oncology - Medical
Sanford Health is seeking a dedicated BC/BE Hematologists/Oncologists to practice in Sanford's prestigious Roger Maris Cancer Center located in Fargo, ND. We are seeking a Clinical Bone Marrow Transplant Program Director and attending physicians for our newly developed Bone Marrow Transplant program.
Clinical Program Director Practice Details:
- Board Certified in Hematology or Oncology or have 10 years transplant experience
- 2 years transplant experience as an attending physician in a transplant program
- 1 year supervised transplant training in both auto and allo transplant
Attending Physician Practice Details:
- Minimum of 1 year supervised transplant training in both auto and allo transplant
Sanford's Roger Maris Cancer Center is nationally recognized for its innovative programs, highly trained staff and research in cancer care:
- Roger Maris Cancer Center team consists of 14 Medical Oncologists/Hematologists, 3 Pediatric Oncologists/Hematologist and 5 Radiation Oncologists.
- Recipient of the Commission on Cancer Outstanding Award from the American College of Surgeons.
- Program accredited by the American College of Surgeons on Cancer since 1940.
- Sanford's Breast Center was one of the first 50 in the country to achieve the NAPBC (National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers).
- Recently achieved the Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence designation through the NQMBC (National Quality Measure for Breast Cancer).
- Sanford's cancer team provides comprehensive cancer care including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, financial counseling, psychological support, nutritional support, family counseling, infusion services and palliative care.
- Sanford’s team of 12 nurse navigators provides navigation support for multiple cancer sites including
- The cancer center actively participates in research as a member of NCORP (NCI Community Oncology Research Program).
- In addition, Sanford has a familial cancer program, risk assessment clinic, and survivorship program.
- Hematology/Oncology hospitalist service covers most inpatient admissions
- Sanford Health offers the opportunity to teach University of North Dakota medical students and internal medicine residents.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6533