Clinical Bone Marrow Transplant Program Director - North Dakota - Fargo
Oncology - Medical
Sanford Health is seeking a dedicated BC/BE Hematologists/Oncologists to practice in Sanford's prestigious Roger Maris Cancer Center located in Fargo, ND. We are seeking a Clinical Bone Marrow Transplant Program Director and attending physicians for our newly developed Bone Marrow Transplant program.
Clinical Program Director Practice Details:
- Board Certified in Hematology or Oncology or have 10 years transplant experience
- 2 years transplant experience as an attending physician in a transplant program
- 1 year supervised transplant training in both auto and allo transplant
Attending Physician Practice Details:
- Minimum of 1 year supervised transplant training in both auto and allo transplant
Sanford's Roger Maris Cancer Center is nationally recognized for its innovative programs, highly trained staff and research in cancer care:
- Roger Maris Cancer Center team consists of 14 Medical Oncologists/Hematologists, 3 Pediatric Oncologists/Hematologist and 5 Radiation Oncologists.
- Recipient of the Commission on Cancer Outstanding Award from the American College of Surgeons.
- Program accredited by the American College of Surgeons on Cancer since 1940.
- Sanford's Breast Center was one of the first 50 in the country to achieve the NAPBC (National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers).
- Recently achieved the Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence designation through the NQMBC (National Quality Measure for Breast Cancer).
- Sanford's cancer team provides comprehensive cancer care including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, financial counseling, psychological support, nutritional support, family counseling, infusion services and palliative care.
- Sanford’s team of 12 nurse navigators provides navigation support for multiple cancer sites including
- The cancer center actively participates in research as a member of NCORP (NCI Community Oncology Research Program).
- In addition, Sanford has a familial cancer program, risk assessment clinic, and survivorship program.
- Hematology/Oncology hospitalist service covers most inpatient admissions
- Sanford Health offers the opportunity to teach University of North Dakota medical students and internal medicine residents.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter