Occupational Medicine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to join the Sanford Health Occupational Medicine Clinic in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Join a dynamic department supported by a dedicated on-site services team
- Candidates with experience in Acute Care, Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine are encouraged to apply
- No call / no weekends
- Practice is a full spectrum of Occupational Medicine services including OSHA mandated exams; DOT exams; managing work related exams, etc.
- On-site imaging, physical and occupational therapy, and lab services are available.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter