OB/GYN - South Dakota - Chamberlain
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Larger service area, rural practice opportunity in central South Dakota…Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN to provide a full-range of care – joining a multi-specialty group.
- Service Area: Radius of 30 miles, over three counties with 10,000 service population
- Hospital: Sanford Mid-Dakota Hospital, Satellite clinic in Kennebec, Kimball and Oacoma
- Specialty Consultants: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Nephrology, Urology, Neurology, Oncology and General Surgery
- Affiliation with: Leased by Sanford Health, a 512-bed tertiary level, regional health care center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
SALARY and COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with Additional Enhanced Physician Benefit package including, 401K, health, dental, vision, paid CME, paid vacation, malpractice, disability, No State Income Tax, relocation allowance. Qualifies for South Dakota loan repayment assistance.
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana.
Brule County, central South Dakota just off Interstate 90. Chamberlain is nestled on the banks of the Missouri River surrounded by green rolling hills and offers excellent fishing, camping and big game, as well as bird hunting and many other interesting opportunities. A new resort offers full range marina, camping, trail rides and convention facilities. Chamberlain has a population of about 2,500.
(605) 328-6994 or 1-866-312-3907