Neurosurgeon Spine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health's Department of Neurosurgery is looking for a fellowship-trained, board-certified or board eligible Spine Neurosurgeon to join their team of 10 neurosurgeons and 9 APPs in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Region’s only Level I Trauma Center + Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Current spine surgeons average over 400 surgical cases per year
- Highly skilled team includes pediatric, endovascular, spine, trauma, brain tumor, deep brain stimulation, epilepsy, and general neurosurgeons
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in neuroradiology, neuro-intensivists, general trauma surgeons, pain medicine, therapy and physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Obtain an academic appointment at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences with an opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents
- Research opportunities and support services are available
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter