Neuropsychology Lifespan - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking an ABPP BC/ ABPP BE Lifespan Neuropsychologist to join the group in Fargo, ND. The Neuropsychology Department includes excellent support staff and interdisciplinary collaboration within an integrated medical setting. The position also includes optional faculty appointment within the Department of Psychology at the University North Dakota and involvement in training post-doctoral fellows and graduate students in clinical neuropsychology.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- 2-year Post-Doctoral program in Clinical Neuropsychology
- ABPP Board Certified or ABPP Board Eligible
- The department is seeking a professional to see adult patients. Ours is a general neuropsychology practice, but there is the opportunity to see more patients in a particular sub-specialty area of interest.
- Currently, there are 4 adult neuropsychologists and 1 pediatric neuropsychologist, along with 9 psychometrists. We also have a post-doctoral training program with 1 fellow training in lifespan. We are also recruiting for an additional pediatric neuropsychologist.
- Patients are seen on an outpatient basis in clinic with no inpatient evaluations at this time.
- Optional faculty appointment within the Department of Psychology at the University North Dakota and involvement in training post-doctoral fellows and graduate students.
- Research opportunities and support services are available as well
- Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and nearly 482 clinics in 26 states and nine countries. Sanford is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Nearly $1 billion in gifts from philanthropist Denny Sanford have transformed how Sanford Health improves the human condition. For information, visit sanfordhealth.org.
Sanford’s Fargo Region has over 660 licensed beds and employs 585 physicians. Our facility is the region’s only Level I Trauma Center. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful ‘Heart of Lakes’ area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living. North Dakota was rated the #1 state for physicians to practice medicine in 2018 by Medscapes.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact: