Adult Neuropsychology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking an ABPP BC/ ABPP BE Adult Neuropsychologist to join the group in Fargo, ND. The Neuropsychology Department includes excellent support staff and interdisciplinary collaboration within an integrated medical setting. The position also includes optional faculty appointment within the Department of Psychology at the University North Dakota and involvement in training post-doctoral fellows and graduate students in clinical neuropsychology.
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- 2-year Post-Doctoral program in Clinical Neuropsychology
- ABPP Board Certified or ABPP Board Eligible
- The department is seeking a professional to see adult patients. Ours is a general neuropsychology practice, but there is the opportunity to see more patients in a particular sub-specialty area of interest.
- Currently, there are 4 adult neuropsychologists and 1 pediatric neuropsychologist, along with 9 psychometrists. We also have a post-doctoral training program with 1 fellow training in lifespan. We are also recruiting for an additional pediatric neuropsychologist.
- Patients are seen on an outpatient basis in clinic with no inpatient evaluations at this time.
- Optional faculty appointment within the Department of Psychology at the University North Dakota and involvement in training post-doctoral fellows and graduate students.
- Research opportunities and support services are available as well
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter