Neurology Stroke - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE, Stroke Fellowship-Trained Neurologist to join its team. This team consists of one interventional neurologist and two vascular neurosurgeons.
- Sanford Fargo’s Neurology team consists of 12 neurologists with subspecialty representation in neuromuscular disease, epilepsy, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, headache, stroke, neuro-ophthalmology and sleep
- Collaboration with colleagues in Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, Neuropsychology, and Physician Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Neurosurgery has the capacity of performing deep brain stimulation for movement disorders
- Neurology residency program has been approved for 2021
- A long-term pediatric and adult epilepsy monitoring unit is being developed
- Sanford Health provides strong infrastructure supporting clinical research
- Faculty will have academic appointment at UND School of Medicine and Health Science with opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents
- Candidates with research experience and desire for teaching are encouraged to apply
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter