Neurology - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologists. Ideal candidate must read EEG's and EMG's and perform occipital nerve blocks, VNS, etc.
- Join a collaborative practice of 2 physicians, with a third starting in 2021, along with 1 nurse practitioner and support nursing staff
- Stroke Program Directorship opportunity available
- Approximately 10 patients per day
- Joint Commission recognizes Sanford Bismarck as a Primary Stroke Center and pursuing acute thrombectomy certification
- Broad referral base spanning Central and Western ND, North Central SD, and Eastern MT
- Obtain an academic appointment at UND School of Medicine and Health Services with the opportunity to educate medical students and family medicine residents
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Tracy Kearney, Physician Recruiter