Neurology Hospitalist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a full or part time BC/BE Neuro-Hospitalist to join our growing group in Fargo, North Dakota to provide general neurology and stroke consultations in hospitals. Sanford Medical Center Fargo is a large medical center serving the heart of the upper Midwest since 1908. Candidates with research experience and desire for teaching are encouraged to apply.
- Join Sanford’s Department of Neurology in Fargo, ND and obtain and academic appointment at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Science with an opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents.
- The candidate will join a successful, growing neurology team consisting of 11 Neurologists with sub-specialty representation in neuromuscular disease, epilepsy, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, headache, stroke, neuro-ophthalmology and sleep, in addition to 2 pediatric neurologists, and 6 physician assistants/nurse practitioners.
- The neuro-hospitalist position is an adult consult service with an ideal schedule of 24/7, seven on seven off but flexible.
- Collaboration with colleagues in Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, Neuropsychology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 7 Neurosurgeons, 4 Neuroradiologists and 6 Neuropsychologists.
- Neurosurgery has capacity of performing deep brain stimulation for movement disorders.
- Long-term pediatric and adult epilepsy monitoring unit are operational.
- Sanford provides a strong infrastructure supporting clinical research.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6517