Nephrology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health has an opening for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Nephrologist to join the Sanford Health Clinic located in Fargo, North Dakota. The Nephrology practice is incorporated with a successful kidney transplant program including an in-house HLA lab. Multiple nephrology opportunities include outreach to regional sites, dialysis, and hospital.
- Full and part time positions available
- Part time position could be shared with part time hospitalist position
- Nephrology staff includes 4 Physicians, 2 Advanced Practice Providers, 1 RN Phone nurse, 3 LPN’s and well trained support staff
- Clinic hours - 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Practice is 35% clinic; 40% hospital consults; 25% dialysis
- Call Varies: 6-8 days per month; current call rotates approximately a week per month per physician.
- Outreach service: 2-4 times/month at various locations
- Hospitalist department includes a 25-member department with full specialty and sub-specialty support
- Hospitalist program established in 1998
- New $494 million state-of-the-art Sanford Medical Center Fargo
- Open ICU (with 24/7 intensivist support)
- Research and teaching opportunities available
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6533