Nephrology - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Nephrologist to join our successful, well-established team of 2 physicians (1 nephrologist and 1 transplant surgeon). Our practice has flexible growth potential and interest in a candidate with prior transplant experience.
• Team of 5 APP’s & support staff
• UNOS Certifies kidney transplant program • Medical Directorship opportunity
• Broad referral base spanning Western SD, Eastern Montana, and Northern SD
• Outreach to Jamestown dialysis unit • Culture of innovation and supportive administration
SALARY/COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
• Sign On Incentive
• Relocation Allowance
• Paid CME
• 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
BISMARCK AT A GLANCE
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States. SANFORD HEALTH • largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation • 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians • 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
SANFORD HEALTH ND WEST REGION
Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states. Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program®.
• 228-bed hospital/12 bed ICU
• 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinic
• Affiliations with UND Family Medicine Residency Program and NDSU College of Nursing
Sanford Health www.sanfordhealth.org
Bismarck Mandan Chamber www.bismarckmandan.com
Bismarck Newspaper www.bismarcktribune.com
Bismarck Public Schools www.bismarck.k12.nd.us
To Learn More, Please Contact Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter 701-226-9768 (cell) 701-323-2088 (office) email@example.com