Neonatology - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible neonatologist.
- Level 3B NICU with 12 beds
- NICU features >22-Week GA Care, conventional and oscillator vents
- Neurology, Surgery and GI sub-specialties accessible for referral or consult from Sanford Fargo
- Ophthalmology for exams, injections and/or surgery
- Neonatal transport on limited basis
- Expanding transport service to referral area
- Maternal Fetal Medicine physician on staff
- Current inpatient remodel and expansion will include 18 single patient rooms allowing family to room with patient
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter