Medical Director - Pediatric Neurodiagnostics - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Sanford Children's Specialty Clinic is seeking a BC Child Neurologist to serve as Division Chief, Division Chief, Section of Pediatric Neurology.
• Qualified candidates would join two other pediatric neurologists and two nurse practitioners, along with a well-established, full range pediatric sub-specialty practice which includes 70+ sub-specialists.
• Sanford Children's Specialty Clinic serves a population of over one million people throughout SD, NW IA, SW MN and Northern NE.
• Research and sub-specialty interests are welcomed, and additional training in epilepsy or neuromuscular disease is a plus.
• We seek strong clinicians who want to maintain an academic interest and help develop comprehensive regional clinical pediatric neurology services.
• Nationally competitive ongoing salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance, and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, hopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Sr. Director Physician Recruitment (605)328-6996