Internal Medicine - South Dakota - Aberdeen
|Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is seeking an Experienced BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
• Large Clinic Attached to a New 48-bed Hospital-Opened: July 2012!
• No call.
• Lots of opportunities to do procedures if you choose!
• Full lab on site.
• Good variety in practice from adult chronic medical conditions to young couples starting families!
• Telemedicine is available if you prefer to utilize for consults with tertiary care facility or to do outreach from this facility with other locations needing IM services.
• Ancillary Services Include: Anesthesiology; Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery with a Cardiac Cath Lab; Diagnostic Testing – Echo, Vascular, Stress, Ultrasound; Radiology; Respiratory Therapy; Lab & Pathology; Outpatient Infusion Center; Rehab, Diabetes Care Center, Pharmacy and much more!
• Multi-Specialty Group Includes: Anesthesiologists, ER Physicians, Family Medicine, General Surgeons, Hem/Onc, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologist, OB/GYNs, Orthopedic Surgeons, Pediatricians, Podiatrist, Nephrologist, Urologist
• Excellent Physician Benefit Package: 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Malpractice, Paid Tail, CME $’s, & Much More!
• Excellent 2-Year Guarantee with Ability to Bonus!
**INCENTIVE** Now Offering Excellent Incentive!
ABERDEEN APP: access aberdeen south dakota
Community of Aberdeen
Aberdeen is the hub city of the upper Northeastern corner of South Dakota. It is the third largest community in the State with over 25,000 people. This community is a Great Place to Raise a Family (Aberdeen was named as one of the “100 Best Communities for Young People” by ING®, 2010)! Aberdeen has a strong economy, a safe, clean living environment and a variety of activities abound with a regional airport, golf courses, numerous parks, softball complexes, soccer fields, biking and walking trails; indoor and outdoor pools, ice-skating rinks, & archery ranges! Aberdeen is home to both Presentation College and Northern State University. Public and Private Schools are an options. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax!
Sanford Clinic Aberdeen
Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce
Aberdeen Public Schools
Aberdeen Convention Center & Visitors Bureau
605.328.6994 or 1.866.312.3907