Internal Medicine - North Dakota - Jamestown
Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Internal Medicine to practice in Jamestown, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Physician would share call in the community hospital with other family med providers.
- Current practice includes: 8 family medicine physicians, 2 APPs, 1 occupational medicine APP, 2 surgeons, 1 dermatologist, 1 audiologist and 2 psychologists.
- Specialty services offered include: Audiology, Behavioral Health, Dermatology & Cosmetic Services, Family Medicine, Mammography, Nephrology, Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Therapy, Podiatry, Radiology, and Sleep Medicine
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Jamestown, ND Community Information
- Population: 15,000
- Jamestown is the home of the National Buffalo Museum, which allows visitors to see the role bison played for early settlers. It is also the home of The University of Jamestown Jimmies and provides many athletic, organizational, and community activities for young adults as well.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter