Internal Medicine - North Dakota - Jamestown
Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Internal Medicine to practice in Jamestown, North Dakota.
• Physician would share call in the community hospital with other family med providers.
• Current practice includes: 11 family medicine physicians, 2 APPs, 1 occupational medicine APP, 1 surgeon, 1 surgical APP, 1 audiologist and 2 psychologists
• Other Services offered at clinic: Physical Therapy, 3D Mammograms, Ultrasounds, Dexa Scans
• Enjoy a shared practice concept but individually can see 25-35 patients/day
• Specialty Outreach Provided: Dermatology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Nephrology, Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Urology, Wound Care, Psychiatry, MFM, ENT and Pediatric Surgery
• Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota,
the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH FARGO REGION
• 6 medical centers and 51 clinics
• More than 660 beds
• Employs 840 providers
• Serving a population of more than 800,000
Jamestown has a population of 15, 400 and is the home of the National Buffalo Museum, which allows visitors to see the role bison played for early settlers. It is also the home of The University of Jamestown Jimmies and provides many athletic, organizational, and community activities for young adults as well.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
(701) 234-6533 • firstname.lastname@example.org