Internal Medicine - North Dakota - Grand Forks
Sanford Health is currently seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians to help open the new Sanford Clinic in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
Join a new practice in a state-of-the-art clinic, projected to open in the spring of 2021 in the heart of Grand Forks. This 2-story clinic includes an on stage, off stage design for optimum patient satisfaction and efficiency.
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Hospital rounds Mon-Fri, 7:00 AM-8:00 AM
- 32 exam rooms, 2 procedure rooms & 1 consult room
- 1 x-ray room, 1 CT room & location for a mobile MRI and full lab on site
- Inpatients are admitted to area hospitals including Altru Hospital in Grand Forks, and Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, ND
- Sanford Health specialists from Fargo provide care on a monthly basis including: general surgery, cardiology, oncology, neurosurgery, reproductive medicine, nephrology, vascular services, podiatry and obstetrics/gynecology.
Grand Forks is a vibrant city in North Dakota sitting on the boarder of Minnesota, across from its sister city of East Grand Forks. Our two cities embody one lively, bustling community surrounded by tranquil, scenic farm country. Along the Red River, the Greenway is a system of waterfront parks and trails. The downtown historic district includes unique restaurants, shops and a seasonal farmer’s market. While the Alerus Center brings top name concerts and events to the region, performances at the Empire Arts Center include drama and musicals. The University of North Dakota, located in Grand Forks, is home to the Fighting Hawks Hockey team, who have competed in multiple Frozen Four Tournaments and have won 8 NCAA Division 1 championships. The University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, also located in Grand Forks, is the only school of medicine in the state of North Dakota. The school has trained roughly half of the physicians currently practicing in the state.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Grand Forks, ND Community Information
- Population: 65,000
- Located in northeastern North Dakota on the border of Minnesota with neighboring East Grand Forks, MN
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter