Internal Medicine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join a growing group in Fargo, North Dakota. In addition to the large Internal Medicine Department in Fargo-Moorhead, Sanford employs several internal medicine physicians at regional locations. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- Openings for 2022/2023/2024
- With the availability of full-time hospitalists at Sanford – Fargo, internists can focus on their clinic practice.
- Clinic based internists have telephone call only. It is rotated through the department members, which will equal approximately 1-2 weeknights/month and one weekend of call every three months.
- Clinic based internists have the opportunity to provide 6 weeks of hospital coverage, if they choose.
- The Internal Medicine group works as “provider team”, each team includes a physician, APP and primary nurse.
- APPs round on nursing-home patients on a regular basis with the physician visiting the patient once a month.
- Possibility of six weeks hospital time per year for interested candidates.
- Our internists have undertaken innovative projects such as team based care, advanced medical home projects, collaborative pharmacists (agreements), and shared medical appointments.
- Through our collaboration with the University of North Dakota School of Medicine, internists have the opportunity to teach and mentor medical students and residents.
- Sanford - Fargo has subspecialists in several areas that provide easy access to the Internist for the level of care their patients may need.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Viozzi, Physician Recruiter