Internal Medicine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a 16- member group in the growing city of Fargo, North Dakota. In addition to the large Internal Medicine Department in Fargo-Moorhead, Sanford employs several internal medicine physicians at regional locations. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- With the availability of full-time hospitalists (35) at Sanford – Fargo, internists can focus on their clinic practice.
- Clinic based internists have telephone call only. It is rotated through the department members, which will equal approximately 1-2 weeknights/month and one weekend of call every three months.
- Clinic based internists have the opportunity to provide 6 weeks of hospital coverage, if they choose.
- The Internal Medicine group works as “provider team”, each team includes a physician, APP and primary nurse.
- APPs round on nursing-home patients on a regular basis with the physician visiting the patient once a month.
- Our internists have undertaken innovative projects such as team based care, advanced medical home projects, collaborative pharmacists (agreements), and shared medical appointments.
- Through our collaboration with the University of North Dakota School of Medicine, internists have the opportunity to teach and mentor medical students and residents.
- Sanford - Fargo has subspecialists in several areas that provide easy access to the Internist for the level of care their patients may need.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6533