Internal Medicine - Minnesota - Perham
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join staff at the Perham Health Clinic in Perham, MN. Perham Health includes three clinics, a 25-bed critical access hospital, 98-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility.
- Practitioners enjoy a shared practice concept and consists of 2 Internal Medicine physicians, 8 Family Medicine physicians, 11 APPs, 1 Psychiatrist, 1 Psychologist and 2 surgeons; specialty outreach is provided by Detroit Lakes and Fargo providers
- Call (1:9) is mostly evening call via phone during the week and 1:9 weekend call which would include hospital rounds
- Clinic hours are 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Friday, in addition to a Saturday morning clinic.
- ER coverage is provided by a full-time physician.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Perham, MN Community Information
- Population: 3,000; Service Area: 10,000
- Visitor Information
- Perham boasts a new, state-of-the-art high school; a competitive job market; and endless outdoor recreational opportunities - both summer and winter. Neighboring New York Mills has a population of 1,230, and is the production capital of Lund Boat Company. Shopping, sporting events, concerts, and more events are in easy reach, with Fargo, N.D. only 70 miles to the west.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Viozzi, Physician Recruiter