Internal Medicine Breast Clinic - North Dakota - Fargo
Breast Health Services
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or BC/BE Internal Medicine physician committed to the prevention, early detection and diagnosis of breast cancer, as well as treatment of non-malignant breast diseases. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Join a multi-disciplinary practice in Sanford's Breast Health Clinic in Fargo, ND
- This is a non-surgical position
- No Call
- Opportunity to teach University of North Dakota School of Medicine medical students and internal medicine residents.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter