Infectious Disease - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Sanford Clinic Infectious Disease is looking to add a BE/BC Infectious Disease specialist.
• Join a group of 5 board certified ID physicians and 1 certified nurse practitioner in a growing market and with over 3 decades of experience
• Hospital and outpatient clinic rotations with telemedicine services to network locations in SD, MN, and IA. Clinic is located on the campus of Sanford USD Medical Center
• Call schedule 1:5 rotation. Close collaboration with hospitalists and intensivists.
• A well-rounded clinical ID practice, including travel medicine, antibiotic stewardship, HIV care, and hepatitis C care, as well as opportunities for teaching and research.
• Academic appointment opportunities available at the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
(605) 328-6993 • email@example.com