Infectious Disease - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Infectious Disease specialist to join staff working in Bemidji, MN.
- Established practice
- No call
- Outpatient practice with inpatient consults
- Clinic is attached to the medical center
- Physician would be chair of the infection control committee
- Wound care-optional. Sanford Bemidji has two hyperbaric chambers
- 1 day/month of outreach
- 10 bed ICU
- Level IV trauma center-27,000 annual patients
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bemidji, MN Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Celia Beck, Physician Recruiter