Hospitalist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Hospitalists to join its well-established hospitalist group in the growing community of Fargo, North Dakota. Sanford Medical Center in Fargo is a tertiary care facility with a large volume of patients from the surrounding region.
- Daytime and nocturnist openings
- Level 1 Trauma Certified
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Sanford Fargo’s Hospitalist program, established in 1998, consists of 35 hospitalists
- Teaching opportunities of residents and medical students in internal medicine, podiatry, psychiatry and transitional year programs, through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Average patient volume is 16 patients/day
- Procedures are optional
- Open ICU (with 24/7 intensivist support)
- 80 specialty areas of medicine, including heart, cancer, women’s, children and newborns, orthopedics, brain and spine, and transplantation
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility opened in July of 2017
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter