Hospitalist Nocturnist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health has immediate openings for BC/BE Nocturnal Hospitalists to practice in Fargo, North Dakota. Sanford Medical Center in Fargo is a tertiary care facility with a large volume of patients from the surrounding region.
- Hospitalist program established in 1998
- Full-time and part-time nocturnist positions available
- Teaching opportunities of residents and medical students in internal medicine, podiatry, psychiatry and transitional year programs, through the UND School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Average patient volume is 16 patients/day
- Procedures are optional
- Open ICU (with 24/7 intensivist support)
- 80 specialty areas of medicine, including heart, cancer, women’s, children and newborns, orthopedics, brain and spine, and transplantation
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Viozzi, Physician Recruiter