Hematology Oncology BMT - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health in Fargo, ND is a seeking a BMT fellowship- trained Adult Hematologist to practice at Sanford's prestigious Roger Maris Cancer Center's newly developed Bone Marrow Transplant program.
- Board Certified in Hematology or Oncology with BMT fellowship training
- Minimum of 1 year supervised transplant training in both auto and allo transplant
- Be a key partner with the RMCC team of 15 Medical Oncologists/Hematologists, 4 Pediatric Oncologists/ Hematologists, 5 Radiation Oncologists and 9 advanced practice providers
- Hematology Oncology Fellowship launch in 2022 with developing CAR-T cell program
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
Fargo, ND Community Information
Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
To Learn More, Please Contact:
(701) 234-6533 • firstname.lastname@example.org