HemOnc - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Hematology/Oncology physician to join a well-established team.
• 4 physician practice (seeking 5th)
• M-F schedule shared weekend call
• Hospitalist coverage on the in-patient unit
• CoC and NAPBC certified center
• Active cancer committee/weekly tumor board
• Nurse navigators • Research participation for adult oncology trials
• Dedicated Infusion Center
SALARY/COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
• Attractive Sign On Incentive
• Relocation Allowance
• Paid CME Time and Allowance
• 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
BISMARCK AT A GLANCE
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
• largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation
• 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians
• 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
SANFORD HEALTH ND WEST REGION Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states. Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program®.
• 228-bed hospital/12 bed ICU
• 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinic
• Affiliation with UND Family Medicine Residency Program
• Affiliation with NDSU College of Nursing
Sanford Health www.sanfordhealth.org
Bismarck Mandan Chamber www.bismarckmandan.com
Bismarck Newspaper www.bismarcktribune.com
Bismarck Public Schools www.bismarck.k12.nd.us
To Learn More, Please Contact Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter 701-226-9768 (cell) 701-323-2088 (office) email@example.com