Hematology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Adult Hematologist to practice in Sanford's prestigious Roger Maris Cancer Center located in Fargo, ND.
- This position is 100% hematology.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong interest in malignant hematology, benign hematology, and in further developing and supporting a leukemia/lymphoma service. This position will be 100% hematology.
- Roger Maris Cancer Center Team consists of 14 Medical Oncologists/Hematologist, 3 Pediatric Oncologists/Hematologists and 5 Radiation Oncologists providing comprehensive cancer care including chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Team of 8 nurse navigators provide navigation support for multiple cancer sites including hematology
- Provides familial cancer program, risk assessment clinic and a survivorship program
Sanford's Roger Maris Cancer Center is nationally recognized for its innovative programs, highly trained staff and research in cancer care:
- Roger Maris Cancer Center team consists of 14 Medical Oncologists/Hematologists, 3 Pediatric Oncologists/Hematologist and 5 Radiation Oncologists.
- Recipient of the Commission on Cancer Outstanding Award from the American College of Surgeons.
- Program accredited by the American College of Surgeons on Cancer since 1940.
- Sanford's Breast Center was one of the first 50 in the country to achieve the NAPBC (National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers).
- Recently achieved the Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence designation through the NQMBC (National Quality Measure for Breast Cancer).
- Sanford's cancer team provides comprehensive cancer care including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, financial counseling, psychological support, nutritional support, family counseling, infusion services and palliative care.
- Sanford’s team of 12 nurse navigators provides navigation support for multiple cancer sites including
- The cancer center actively participates in research as a member of NCORP (NCI Community Oncology Research Program).
- In addition, Sanford has a familial cancer program, risk assessment clinic, and survivorship program.
- Hematology/Oncology hospitalist service covers most inpatient admissions
- Sanford Health offers the opportunity to teach University of North Dakota medical students and internal medicine residents.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter