Pediatric Geneticist - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Sanford Children's Specialty Group and the Department of Pediatrics Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South Dakota are seeking a clinical geneticist with primary pediatric training to join an expanding genetics practice.
• Join two clinical geneticists, multiple molecular geneticists and genetic counselors. Research opportunities are available depending on the background and interests of the successful candidate.
• Sanford Children’s is a group of 60+ pediatric sub-specialists with most pediatric sub-specialists represented.
• Pediatric Residency Program, allowing for a faculty appointment through the Sanford School of Medicine.
• Genetic Counseling Program started in 2016 with a joint effort between Sanford Health and Augustana University.
• Imagenetics Initiative to expand genetics into primary care
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Laura Davis-Keppen, MD
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment
605.328.6996 or 866.312.3907