Surgery - South Dakota - Watertown
Sanford Watertown Clinic is seeking to add a Board Certified/Board Eligible General Surgeon.
• Wide scope of 'bread and butter' surgeries performed, primarily from partner referrals (Primary Care & ObGyn) or trauma call.
• Call is 1:5. City-wide call. Work week is 4.5 days.
• Additional training in Cancer and/or other Fellowship areas is desired.
• Large, State-of-the-Art Surgical Suites • Multi-specialty group with Ob/Gyn, Pediatrics, Radiology, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
The clinic is connected to the campus of Prairie Lakes Hospital, an 80-bed facility with a fully staffed ER.
Watertown is a growing community located next to two beautiful glacial lakes. The community has a population of over 20,000 and a service area of over 60,000. Watertown offers a wide variety of cultural, entertainment, and shopping opportunities. Watertown is located at the intersection of US Highway 212 & Interstate 29.
For more information, contact:
Deb Salava, Physician Recruiter
(605) 328-6993 • firstname.lastname@example.org